ANALISIS PENGARUH MOTIVASI, ETIKA KERJA, PELATIHAN DAN PENGEMBANGAN, PERALATAN DAN TEKNOLOGI SERTA STANDAR KINERJA TERHADAP KINERJA BIDAN DALAM PENCAPAIAN CAKUPAN PERSALINAN (Studi di Puskesmas Kabupaten Konawe Selatan Provinsi Sulawesi Tenggara)

SUSMAN SJARIF, 101314453069 (2016) ANALISIS PENGARUH MOTIVASI, ETIKA KERJA, PELATIHAN DAN PENGEMBANGAN, PERALATAN DAN TEKNOLOGI SERTA STANDAR KINERJA TERHADAP KINERJA BIDAN DALAM PENCAPAIAN CAKUPAN PERSALINAN (Studi di Puskesmas Kabupaten Konawe Selatan Provinsi Sulawesi Tenggara). Thesis thesis, UNIVERSITAS AIRLANGGA.

[img]
Preview
Text (HALAMAN DEPAN)
HALAMAN DEPAN.pdf

Download (712kB) | Preview
[img] Text (BAB 1)
14 BAB 1.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (142kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB 2)
15 BAB 2.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (147kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB 3)
16 BAB 3.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (43kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB 4)
17 BAB 4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (144kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB 5)
18 BAB 5.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (204kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB 6)
19 BAB 6.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (159kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (BAB 7)
20 BAB 7.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (48kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (DAFTAR PUSTAKA)
21 DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (66kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (LAMPIRAN)
22 LAMPIRAAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
Official URL: http://lib.unair.ac.id

Abstract

The scope of delivery assisted by skilled health personnel in 2013 was 31.82% and the remaining 68.18% failed to do so. The purpose of this study was to analyze the influence of motivation, work ethic, training and development, equipments and technology and standard of performance towards the performance of midwives in achieving coverage in maternity assistance. This study was an observational analytic with cross sectional approach. The study was carried out at South Konawe Regency. The samples were as many as 70 midwives, taken from 22 health centers using multistage stratified random sampling technique. The data obtained was further analyzed using Binary Logistic Regression. The results showed that their motivation was in aspect of “need for affiliation”. Midwives’ work ethics were considered good toward working peers. For organizational support, training and development was perceived as very useful. The midwives did not receive equipment and technology that meet the standards and claimed that the standard-setting of performance was better than either the dissemination and implementation or monitoring and evaluation. The result showed that the performance of the midwives in maternity coverage in 2014 did not reach the 90% coverage target according to minimum standard of service. Age, educational level, employment status and years of service did not influence their performance. Motivation in aspect of “need for achievement” influenced the performance. Work ethics had an influence towards the performance of the midwives. Training and developments, equipment and technology as well as standard of performance, influenced the midwives’ performance. It can be inferred that good work ethic and organizational support should be improved because it influence the performance. Furthermore, it is advised that the stakeholders to present some kind of rewards and to facilitate the midwives for training and development, to provide sufficient equipment and technology in the health center to support delivery. Besides, it is required that in setting standards of performance, dissemination, monitoring and evaluation to involve the midwives and to conduct changes in dissemination methods used for standard of performance.

Item Type: Thesis (Thesis)
Additional Information: KKC KK TKA.17/16 Sja a
Uncontrolled Keywords: Midwives’ Performance, Motivation, Work ethics, Training and Developments.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD62.2-62.8 Management of special enterprises
Divisions: 10. Fakultas Kesehatan Masyarakat > Administrasi Kebijakan Kesehatan
Creators:
CreatorsEmail
SUSMAN SJARIF, 101314453069UNSPECIFIED
Contributors:
ContributionNameEmail
ContributorS. Supriyanto, Prof. Dr., dr., M.S.UNSPECIFIED
ContributorDjazuly Chalidyanto, Dr. , S.KM., M.ARS.UNSPECIFIED
Depositing User: Guruh Haris Raputra
Date Deposited: 11 Apr 2016 03:34
Last Modified: 02 Jul 2017 19:37
URI: http://repository.unair.ac.id/id/eprint/29150
Sosial Share:

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item