SUBSTITUSI TEPUNG BIJI NANGKA (JACKFRUIT SEED) DAN TEPUNG TERI NASI (STOPLEPHORUS SPP.) DENGAN PENGGUNAAN JENIS LEMAK YANG BERBEDA TERHADAP MUTU ORGANOLEPTIK DAN MUTU FISIKOKIMIA "BISKUIT T.BIN"

NADYA RATRI ARYANI, 101214153015 (2014) SUBSTITUSI TEPUNG BIJI NANGKA (JACKFRUIT SEED) DAN TEPUNG TERI NASI (STOPLEPHORUS SPP.) DENGAN PENGGUNAAN JENIS LEMAK YANG BERBEDA TERHADAP MUTU ORGANOLEPTIK DAN MUTU FISIKOKIMIA "BISKUIT T.BIN". Thesis thesis, UNIVERSITAS AIRLANGGA.

[img]
Preview
Text (ABSTRAK)
gdlhub-gdl-s2-2014-aryaninady-33357-5.abstr-t.pdf

Download (217kB) | Preview
[img] Text (FULL TEXT)
gdlhub-gdl-s2-2014-aryaninady-33357-1fulltext.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (2MB) | Request a copy
Official URL: http://lib.unair.ac.id

Abstract

Osteoporosis is a disease caused by a progressive decrease in bone density, so that bones become brittle and easily broken. The purpose of this study was to determine whether there is a substitution of jackfruit seed flour and anchovies rice flour and use different types of fat on organoleptic quality and physicochemical quality of biscuits T.Bin. Research conducted an experimental study with a 2 factorial completely randomized design using the controlled group design. The sample was 9 of 27 treatment groups biscuits average is taken. The results of the analysis with the Friedman Test in sig. p <α = 0.05 The result is that in general there is the influence of flour formulation and administration of different types of fat to the joy of color, flavor, texture and taste to the finished result T.Bin biscuits. Biscuits T.Bin F3L3 the biscuit formulation with the addition of jackfruit seed flour 20% and 30% rice flour anchovies using a combination of 50% butter and 50% margarine produce the best biscuits of organoleptic test results with the value of the color parameter of 3.90, the aroma of 3.90, the texture of 4.30, and a sense of 4.00. The nutritional content of biscuits F3L3 result that there is no influence of flour formulation and administration of different types of fat to energy, carbohydrate, protein , fat, calcium and phosphorus on T.Bin biscuits had higher levels 563 kcal of energy, carbohydrate 63.1 g, protein 9.45 g, fat 23.5 g, calcium 1398 mg and phosphorus 1973 mg.

Item Type: Thesis (Thesis)
Additional Information: KKC KK TKM 36/14 Ary s
Uncontrolled Keywords: jackfruit seed flour, anchovy rice flour, Biscuits
Subjects: K Law > K Law (General) > K1-7720 Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > K(520)-5582 Comparative law. International uniform law > K3840-4375 Regulation of industry, trade, and commerce. Occupational law > K3926-3935 Food processing industries
S Agriculture > SB Plant culture > SB354-402 Fruit and fruit culture
S Agriculture > SF Animal culture > SF409 Small animal culture
Divisions: 10. Fakultas Kesehatan Masyarakat > Magister Ilmu Kesehatan Masyarakat
Creators:
CreatorsEmail
NADYA RATRI ARYANI, 101214153015UNSPECIFIED
Contributors:
ContributionNameEmail
ContributorMerryana Andriani, Dr., S.KM., M.KesUNSPECIFIED
ContributorBambang W., Prof., dr., M.S., M.CN., Ph.D., Sp.GKUNSPECIFIED
Depositing User: Nn Duwi Prebriyuwati
Date Deposited: 15 Jun 2017 18:28
Last Modified: 15 Jun 2017 18:29
URI: http://repository.unair.ac.id/id/eprint/38851
Sosial Share:

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item