PENGARUH PERAN KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP SEMANGAT KERJA KARYAWAN PADA LABORATORIUM KLINIK UTAMA FORTUNA DI BANGKALAN

AHMAD BUSTANURRIDO, 040013508 E (2009) PENGARUH PERAN KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP SEMANGAT KERJA KARYAWAN PADA LABORATORIUM KLINIK UTAMA FORTUNA DI BANGKALAN. Skripsi thesis, UNIVERSITAS AIRLANGGA.

[img]
Preview
Text (ABSTRAK)
gdlhub-gdl-s1-2008-bustanurri-8651-abstract-8.pdf

Download (314kB) | Preview
[img] Text (FULLTEXT)
gdlhub-gdl-s1-2009-bustanurri-8482-.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
Official URL: http://lib.unair.ac.id

Abstract

This research is conducted to identify the influences, whether simultaneous or partial, of the leadership role, namely interpersonal role, information role, and decision-maker role toward working motivation of the staffs of Fortuna Major Clinic Laboratory, Bangkalan Madura. Using the multiple regression analysis, it is decided that all components of leadership role, consisting of interpersonal role (XI), information role (X2), and decision-maker role (X3) have significant influences toward employee's working motivation. This is concluded by comparing the value of Fcalculation with that of Ftabk, in which the former is higher (32.747) than the latter (2.9752); and by the lower value of Fcalculation significance (0.000, compared to 0.05). From the t-test, it is decided that all independent variables have significant partial influences toward the dependent variable. This is concluded from the higher value of tcalculation compared to that of ttabk. The value of ttabie is 2.04284, while the value of tcaicuiat;on for interpersonal role, information role, and decision-maker role are 4.464, 7.779, and 2.959, respectively. All significance values for the variables are lower than 0.05. The regression coefficient for each variable are: 0.284 (XI), 0.530 (X2), and 0.202 (X3) with constant value of 0.117; therefore the resulting regression equation is: Y = 0.117+ 0.284Xi + 0.530X2 + 0.202X3 From its beta value, it is concluded that the information role is the dominant factor influencing the working motivation; namely 0.718 compared to those of interpersonal role (0.408) and decision maker role (0.237). Meanwhile, the adjusted R Square (RZ) value, 0.767, indicates that the simultaneous influence of leadership role variables, consisting of interpersonal role, information role, and decision-maker role toward working motivation of the staffs of Fortuna Major Clinic Laboratory is calculated at 76.7%, whereas the remaining 23.3% were influences of other variables beyond the scope of this research.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information: KKB KK-2 B.65/08 Bus p
Uncontrolled Keywords: LEADERSHIP; WORK ENVIRONMENT
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor
Divisions: 04. Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Manajemen
Creators:
CreatorsEmail
AHMAD BUSTANURRIDO, 040013508 EUNSPECIFIED
Contributors:
ContributionNameEmail
ContributorRITAWATI TEDJAKUSUMA, Dra. Ec., MSi.UNSPECIFIED
Depositing User: Nn Luluk Lusiana
Date Deposited: 21 Jan 2009 12:00
Last Modified: 14 Jun 2017 22:54
URI: http://repository.unair.ac.id/id/eprint/5167
Sosial Share:

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item