PROFIL WAKTU RUJUKAN IBU HAMIL PREEKLAMPSIA DIPANDANG DARI SISI PASIEN DAN PETUGAS LAYANAN PRIMER DI PUSKEMAS MOJO DAN PUSKESMAS PACAR KELING SURABAYA PERIODE JANUARI – OKTOBER 2016

Ahmad Fiko Nugraha, NIM011311133249 (2017) PROFIL WAKTU RUJUKAN IBU HAMIL PREEKLAMPSIA DIPANDANG DARI SISI PASIEN DAN PETUGAS LAYANAN PRIMER DI PUSKEMAS MOJO DAN PUSKESMAS PACAR KELING SURABAYA PERIODE JANUARI – OKTOBER 2016. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Airlangga.

[img]
Preview
Text (ABSTRAK)
FK.PD.205.17 . Nug.p - ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (118kB) | Preview
[img] Text (FULLTEXT)
FK.PD.205.17 . Nug.p - SEC.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only until 15 November 2020.

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
Official URL: http://lib.unair.ac.id

Abstract

Introduction: Preeclampsia is an urgent condition in pregnant mother which needs referral as soon as possible to the hospital. Urgent condition prone to delay, where as “three delay models” indicated as the cause of high maternal mortality rate in Indonesia. The purpose of this research is to know the referral time profile of preeclampsia mother observed from the patient and primary health officer at Puskesmas Mojo and Pacar Keling, Surabaya Method: This research is a case control descriptive study. The population is pregnant mothers at Puskesmas Mojo and Pacar Keling Surabaya in January – October 2016. Questionnaire that used is adapted from “Buku saku pelayanan kesehatan ibu di fasilitas kesehatan dasar dan rujukan” by the Ministry of Health Republic of Indonesia Results: The decision to refer by preeclampsia mother dominated by the mother who referred on the same day (76.7%) which had determined by primary health officer. The other mother (23.3%) referred themselves to hospital the next day. Conclusion: There was no delay in referring on preeclampsia mother at Puskesmas Mojo and Pacar Keling observed from the primary health officer and the patient. There was postponing in referral by 23.3% of the patient to the next day which does not included in the definition of delayed referral by WHO.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information: KKA KK FK.PD.205/17 Nug p
Uncontrolled Keywords: Preeclampsia, Referral, three delay models
Subjects: R Medicine
Divisions: 01. Fakultas Kedokteran
Creators:
CreatorsNIM/NIDN
Ahmad Fiko Nugraha, NIM011311133249NIM011311133249
Contributors:
ContributionNameNIDN/NIDK/NUP
ContributorLinda Dewanti, dr., M.Kes, MHSc, Ph.DUNSPECIFIED
ContributorEighty Mardiyan K, dr., Sp. OG(K)UNSPECIFIED
Depositing User: Mr Binkol1 1
Date Deposited: 30 Dec 2017 17:30
Last Modified: 30 Dec 2017 17:30
URI: http://repository.unair.ac.id/id/eprint/66519
Sosial Share:

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item