PROFIL PASIEN CEDERA OTAK YANG DILAKUKAN DEKOMPRESI KRANIEKTOMI DI RSUD DR SOETOMO PADA TAHUN 2016

Oretha Istiqomah Sunarto, 011411133038 (2017) PROFIL PASIEN CEDERA OTAK YANG DILAKUKAN DEKOMPRESI KRANIEKTOMI DI RSUD DR SOETOMO PADA TAHUN 2016. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Airlangga.

[img]
Preview
Text (abstrak)
abstrak.pdf

Download (69kB) | Preview
[img] Text (full text)
full text.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only until 21 December 2020.

Download (860kB)

Abstract

Introduction: Brain injury constitutes a critical public health and socioeconomic problem throughout the world. One of brain injury complications is intracranial haemorrhage which can lead to increase in intracranial pressure (ICP). When general treatment and first tier maneuvers fail to control ICP, second tier measures such as decompressive craniectomy (DC) should be considered. DC generates an increase in cranial volume by removing bone and opening the dura. The purpose of this research is to know the distribution of patient’s age, sex, occupation, mechanism of brain injury, classification of brain injury, indication for decompressive craniectomy, comorbid, and outcome. Methods:This prospective study includes 38 consecutive patients treated with decompressive craniectomy during time period September to December 2016, using data from medical record patient that fulfilled inclusion criterias and direct observation by the researcher in ROI RSUD Dr. Soetomo Surabaya. Result: The majority belonged to age group 50-59 years old. The overall male: female ratio being 33:5. Majority of patients had occupation categorized, which is not mentioned further in this research (50%). Road traffic accident was the main cause of brain injury (79%). At the time of admission 47% of patients had severe brain injury and 31, 6% of patients had combination intracranial haemorrhage which was indicated for decompressive craniectomy. Twenty five from 38 patients did not have comorbid and 20 of 38 patients (53%) were live

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information: KKA KK FK PD 414/17 Sun p
Uncontrolled Keywords: Brain injury ─ Decompressive Craniectomy
Subjects: R Medicine
Divisions: 01. Fakultas Kedokteran
Creators:
CreatorsNIM/NIDN
Oretha Istiqomah Sunarto, 011411133038UNSPECIFIED
Contributors:
ContributionNameNIDN/NIDK/NUP
ContributorAbdul Hafid Bajamal, Prof. Dr. , dr., Sp.BS (K)UNSPECIFIED
Depositing User: Unnamed user with email indah.fatma@staf.unair.ac.id
Date Deposited: 20 Dec 2017 18:23
Last Modified: 20 Dec 2017 18:23
URI: http://repository.unair.ac.id/id/eprint/68486
Sosial Share:

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item