PENGARUH KOMBINASI KRIOPROTEKTAN ETILEN GLIKOL DAN DIMETIL SULFOKSIDA PADA METODE VITRIFIKASI TERHADAP VIABILITAS BLASTOSIS MENCIT (Mus musculus) PASCA WARMING

ZAKIAH SAUMI, 061411133028 (2018) PENGARUH KOMBINASI KRIOPROTEKTAN ETILEN GLIKOL DAN DIMETIL SULFOKSIDA PADA METODE VITRIFIKASI TERHADAP VIABILITAS BLASTOSIS MENCIT (Mus musculus) PASCA WARMING. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Airlangga.

[img]
Preview
Text (ABSTRAK)
abstract.pdf

Download (17kB) | Preview
[img] Text (FULLTEXT)
KH 138-18 Sau p.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only until 6 December 2021.

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
Official URL: http://lib.unair.ac.id

Abstract

This research aimed to know does the viability of mice blastocyst increase with the combination of intracellular cryoprotectant ethylene glycol and dimethyl sulfoxide in vitrification. The experimental animals used were female mice strain Balb/C which was superovulated using Pregnant Mare Serum Gonadotropin (PMSG) and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG), subsequently, monomatting was carried out. Eighteen hours after vaginal plug examination, the mice were sacrificed by dislocating os. cervicalis, next the tuba fallopian was taken and fertilization pockets were torn. In Vitro Fertilization was done, then cultured until became blastocyst stages. The blastocyst was classified into four groups: vitrificated using ethylene glycol 30%, using dimethyl sulfoxide 30%, using a combination of ethylene glycol 20% and dimethyl sulfoxide l 10%, and using a combination of ethylene glycol 10% and dimethyl sulfoxide 20%. Each treatment group was put into hemi straw and stored in liquid nitrogen for a week then warmed immediately. Examination of the viability of blastocyst was done using an inverted microscope. Based on the statistical analysis, it demonstrated that there were significant differences groups using combination cryoprotectant ethylene glycol 20% and dimethyl sulfoxide 10% (P3) P<0.05 with precentage of viability 84%. In conclusion, a combination of ethylene glycol and dimethyl sulfoxide as an intracellular cryoprotectant in vitrification can increase the viability of mice blastocyst. The best concentration combination based on this research is ethylene glycol 20% and dimethyl sulfoxide 10%.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information: KKC KK KH.138/18 Sau p
Uncontrolled Keywords: Vitrification, Ethylene glycol, Dimethyl sulfoxide l, Blastocyst
Subjects: S Agriculture > SF Animal culture > SF600-1100 Veterinary medicine
Divisions: 06. Fakultas Kedokteran Hewan
Creators:
CreatorsNIM/NIDN
ZAKIAH SAUMI, 061411133028UNSPECIFIED
Contributors:
ContributionNameNIDN/NIDK/NUP
ContributorEpy Muhammad Luqman, Dr. , M.Si., drhUNSPECIFIED
ContributorSri Hidanah, Dr. Ir. , MSUNSPECIFIED
Depositing User: sugiati
Date Deposited: 06 Dec 2018 08:23
Last Modified: 06 Dec 2018 08:23
URI: http://repository.unair.ac.id/id/eprint/76189
Sosial Share:

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item