ANALISIS EFISIENSI BIAYA PRODUKSI PETERNAKAN ITIK PEDAGING HIBRIDA DAN ITIK PEDAGING MOJOSARI DI KECAMATAN PUNGGING KABUPATEN MOJOKERTO PENELITIAN DESKRIPTIF

FEBRI PUTRA ADITYA, 061524353007 (2018) ANALISIS EFISIENSI BIAYA PRODUKSI PETERNAKAN ITIK PEDAGING HIBRIDA DAN ITIK PEDAGING MOJOSARI DI KECAMATAN PUNGGING KABUPATEN MOJOKERTO PENELITIAN DESKRIPTIF. Thesis thesis, Universitas Airlangga.

[img] Text (Abstrak)
TAV. 16-18 Adi a Abstrak.pdf

Download (16kB)
[img] Text (Fulltext)
TAV. 16-18 Adi a.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only until 10 January 2022.

Download (789kB) | Request a copy
Official URL: http://lib.unair.ac.id

Abstract

This research aims to determine the level of efficiency production cost of Hybrid duck and Mojosari duck farms in Pungging sub-district of Mojokerto district. Location and 20 respondents were determine based on purposive sampling method from the total of all farmers in Pungging sub-district of Mojokerto district. Data collection was done by questionnaire, interview and documentation technique. The data of this research was analyze by Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) approach to measure the efficiency production cost of duck farms used input variable that consist of the cost of cages, tools, shrinkage of cages, shrinkage of tools, seeds, water & electricity, feeds, vitamin & antibiotics and vaccines. Output variable was the revenue from the duck sale. The results showed that the efficiency of production cost of Hybrid duck farms was varies, farmers who achieve efficiency as 100% was 8 farmers or 80% of the total respondents and 20% inefficient. Mojosari duck farms who achieved the same level of efficiency as 100% was 8 farmers or 80% and the remaining 20% was inefficient.

Item Type: Thesis (Thesis)
Additional Information: KKC KK TAV. 16-18 Adi a
Uncontrolled Keywords: financial analysis, efficiency of production cost, Data Envelopment Analysis, duck farm.
Subjects: S Agriculture > SF Animal culture > SF600-1100 Veterinary medicine
Divisions: 06. Fakultas Kedokteran Hewan
Creators:
CreatorsNIM/NIDN
FEBRI PUTRA ADITYA, 061524353007UNSPECIFIED
Contributors:
ContributionNameNIDN/NIDK/NUP
ContributorKoesnoto Soepranianondo, Prof. Dr., drh., M.S.UNSPECIFIED
ContributorSri Hidanah, Dr., Ir., M.S.UNSPECIFIED
Depositing User: Tatik Poedjijarti
Date Deposited: 10 Jan 2019 02:28
Last Modified: 10 Jan 2019 02:28
URI: http://repository.unair.ac.id/id/eprint/78164
Sosial Share:

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item