PROFIL PERTUMBUHAN DAN PERKEMBANGAN ANAK USIA 0-2 TAHUN PADA PERMUKIMAN KUMUH DI RW 08 KELURAHAN BULAK BANTENG SURABAYA TAHUN 2018

Monica, Tiara Arum Kinanthi (2018) PROFIL PERTUMBUHAN DAN PERKEMBANGAN ANAK USIA 0-2 TAHUN PADA PERMUKIMAN KUMUH DI RW 08 KELURAHAN BULAK BANTENG SURABAYA TAHUN 2018. Other thesis, Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Airlangga.

[img] Text (Fulltext)
KKA KK FK.PD.195 18 Rin p .pdf
Restricted to Registered users only until 21 January 2022.

Download (2MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text (Abstrak)
KKA KK FK.PD.195 18 .pdf

Download (47kB)
Official URL: http://repository.unair.ac.id

Abstract

Latar Belakang: Kelurahan Bulak Banteng merupakan salah satu dari wilayah dengan kepadatan penduduk tertinggi di Surabaya. Suatu penelitian di Kelurahan Bulak Banteng tahun 2015, sebanyak 6,6% anak mengalami kurang gizi dan 3% anak berstatus Bawah Garis Merah (BGM). Jumlah anak dengan status BGM terbanyak berada di RW 08. Namun, belum ada data mengenai status perkembangan balita di wilayah tersebut. Metode: Penelitian ini menggunakan studi deskriptif cross sectional dari data primer dilakukan dengan cara pengukuran antropometri langsung pada balita, wawancara pada pengasuh, serta formulir Kuesioner Pra-Skrining Perkembangan (KPSP). Teknik pengampilan sampel dengan proportional random sampling dan diperoleh 50 sampel. Hasil: Terdapat 23 anak (46%) usia 0-2 tahun di RW 08 Kelurahan Bulak Banteng memiliki status pertumbuhan normal berdasarkan indeks BB/U, TB/U, BB/TB, LK/U dan status perkembangan sesuai/normal berdasarkan hasil KPSP. Status tumbuh kembang 27 anak sisanya (54%) adalah sebagai berikut. Berdasarkan indeks BB/U, terdapat 1 orang (2%) berstatus gizi buruk dan 7 orang bersatatus gizi kurang (14%). Berdasarkan indeks TB/U, terdapat 4 anak (8%) sangat pendek, 7 anak (14%) pendek, dan 2 anak (4%) tinggi. Berdasarkan indeks BB/TB, terdapat 1 anak (2%) sangat kurus dan 5 anak (10%) kurus. Berdasarkan indeks LK/U, terdapat 1 anak (2%) mikrosefali. Berdasarkan hasil Kuesioner Pra-Skrining Perkembangan (KPSP), diketahui terdapat 38 anak (76%) mengalami perkembangan sesuai/normal sedangkan 12 anak sisanya (24%) perkembangan meragukan. Terdapat berbagai karakteristik anak serta orang tua yang menjadi faktor yang mempengaruhi tumbuh kembang anak, antara lain prematuritas, ASI, riwayat imunisasi, usia maternal, pendidikan ibu/pengasuh, pekerjaan ibu dan penghasilan keluarga. Akan tetapi, faktor lain seperti BBLR, asfiksia, pengetahuan orang tua, pola asuh serta stimulasi juga berperan penting. Kesimpulan: Dari studi ini, didapatkan bahwa lebih setengah jumlah anak usia 0-2 tahun di permukiman kumuh wilayah RW 08 Kelurahan Bulak Banteng Surabaya mengalami keterlambatan tumbuh kembang. Sebesar 74% orang tua yang memiliki anak dengan keterlambatan tumbuh kembang, berpendapatan rendah. ------------------------------------------------------ Introduction: Bulak Banteng Village is one of the areas with the highest population density in Surabaya. A study in the Bulak Banteng Village in 2015, as many as 6.6% of children experienced malnutrition and 3% of children with Lower Red Line status. The highest number of children with Lower Red Line status is in RW 08. However, there is no data on the status of toddler development in the region. Methods: This study used a cross sectional descriptive study from primary data conducted by anthropometric measurement directly on toddlers, interviews with caregivers, and the Kuesioner Pra-Skrining Perkembangan (KPSP). A sample of 50 toddlers was taken by proportional random sampling technique. Results: There were 23 children (46%) aged 0-2 years in RW 08 Bulak Banteng Village had normal growth status based on weigh-for-age, height-for-age, weight-for-height, head circumference-for-age and development status based on KPSP results. The remaining growth status of 27 children (54%) is as follows. Based on the weigh-forage index, there was 1 person (2%) with poor nutrition status and 7 people with poor nutrition (14%). Based on the height-for-age index, there were 4 children (8%) very short, 7 children (14%) short, and 2 children (4%) high. Based on the index of weightfor- height, there was 1 child (2%) very thin and 5 children (10%) thin. Based on the head circumference-for-age index, there is 1 child (2%) microcephaly. Based on the results of Kuesioner Pra-Skrining Perkembangan (KPSP), it was found that 38 children (76%) experienced normal development while the remaining 12 children (24%) had dubious development. There are various characteristics of children and parents which are factors that influence children's growth and development, including prematurity, breastfeeding, immunization history, maternal age, caregiver education, maternal work and family income. However, other factors such as low birth weight (LBW), asphyxia, parental knowledge, parenting and stimulation also play an important role. Conclusion: From this study, it was found that more than half the number of children aged 0-2 years in the slum area of RW 08 Bulak Banteng Village in Surabaya experienced delays in growth and development. As many as 74% of parents who have children with delays in growth and development, had low income.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Additional Information: KKA KK FK.PD.195 18 Rin p
Uncontrolled Keywords: child growth, child development, nutritional status, socio-economy status
Subjects: R Medicine
R Medicine > RA Public aspects of medicine > RA1-1270 Public aspects of medicine > RA421-790.95 Public health. Hygiene. Preventive medicine
R Medicine > RA Public aspects of medicine > RA1-1270 Public aspects of medicine > RA421-790.95 Public health. Hygiene. Preventive medicine > RA565-600 Environmental health
Divisions: 01. Fakultas Kedokteran > Pendidikan Dokter
Creators:
CreatorsNIM/NIDN
Monica, Tiara Arum KinanthiUNSPECIFIED
Contributors:
ContributionNameNIDN/NIDK/NUP
ContributorIrmawati, MiraUNSPECIFIED
ContributorAprilawati, DwiUNSPECIFIED
Depositing User: Nurma Harumiaty
Date Deposited: 21 Jan 2019 07:32
Last Modified: 01 Jul 2019 03:53
URI: http://repository.unair.ac.id/id/eprint/79275
Sosial Share:

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item