PENGARUH PENAMBAHAN POLIVINIL ALKOHOL TERHADAP KARAKTERISTIK MIKROSKOPIK PIZOELEKTRIK BaTiO3

ANGGRAHINI ARUM NURPRATIWI, 081411333010 (2018) PENGARUH PENAMBAHAN POLIVINIL ALKOHOL TERHADAP KARAKTERISTIK MIKROSKOPIK PIZOELEKTRIK BaTiO3. Skripsi thesis, UNIVERSITAS AIRLANGGA.

[img] Text (ABSTRACT)
MPF.09-19 Nur p abstract.pdf

Download (43kB)
[img] Text (FULLTEXT)
MPF.09-19 Nur p.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only until 14 February 2022.

Download (2MB) | Request a copy
Official URL: http://lib.unair.ac.id

Abstract

Research has been conducted on the effect of the addition of polyvinyl alcohol on the microscopic characteristics of BaTiO3 piezoelectric. The synthesis of barium titanate was carried out using the sol-gel method by mixing basic ingredients, such as barium carbonate, titanium dioxide, ammonium hydroxide, nitric acid, polyvinyl alcohol, and aquabidestilata which were heated on a magnetic stirrer with a temperature of 90˚C. The parameters that varied were the weight ratio of barium titanate and 10% polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) solution which were 1: 0 (control), 1: 1, and 1:2 with sintering temperature variations of 700˚C, 800˚C, and 900˚C respectively. In the thermal treatment process, conducted gases and moisture content removal process were conducted at a temperature of 150˚C for 1 hour, calcination process for 24 hours at a temperature of 250˚C, and sintering process with a variation of sintering temperature for 2 hours. XRD (X-Ray Diffraction) test results show that the BaTiO3 compound was formed after sintering at Temperatures of 700˚C, 800˚C, and 900˚C for 2 hours and a single BaTiO3 tetragonal phase was formed on a sample with BaTiO3: PVA ratio of 1: 0 at sintering temperature of 800˚C and 1: 1 with sintering temperatures of 800˚C and 900˚C. PSA (Particle Size Analyzer) test results indicate that BaTiO3 powder has particle size in the range of nanometers for 60% i.e. 50-95 nm and the remaining 40% are micro-sized i.e. 100-165 nm. Based on the result of density measurements, with a literature value of 6.02 grams / cm3, there is an average difference of 4 - 3 grams / cm3 or about 44% - 64% in the dry method and 0.5 - 2 grams / cm3 or about 7 % - 40% on wet method (Archimedes).

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information: KKC KK MPF.09/19 Nur p
Uncontrolled Keywords: Barium Titanate (BaTiO3), Single Phase, sol-gel method, piezoelectric.
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BJ Ethics > BJ1518-1697 Individual Ethics, Character, Virtue (including practical and applied ethics, conduct of life, success)
H Social Sciences > HV Social pathology. Social and public welfare > HV1-9960 Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > HV5001-5720.5 Alcoholism. Intemperance. Temperance reform
K Law > K Law (General) > K1-7720 Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > K(520)-5582 Comparative law. International uniform law > K3651-3654 Alcohol. Alcoholic beverages
Divisions: 08. Fakultas Sains dan Teknologi > Fisika
Creators:
CreatorsNIM/NIDN
ANGGRAHINI ARUM NURPRATIWI, 081411333010UNSPECIFIED
Contributors:
ContributionNameNIDN/NIDK/NUP
ContributorJan Ady, S.Si., M.SiUNSPECIFIED
ContributorSiswanto, Drs., M.SiUNSPECIFIED
Depositing User: Ms noviyanti wulandari
Date Deposited: 14 Feb 2019 02:09
Last Modified: 14 Feb 2019 02:09
URI: http://repository.unair.ac.id/id/eprint/80109
Sosial Share:

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item