Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action Distribution of Universitas Airlangga Students Visiting the Dental and Oral Health Services

R. Darmawan Setijanto, NIDN. 0005106109 and NILNA NUR PUTRI, 021311133132 and Taufan Bramantoro, NIDN. 0022068403 and Titiek Berniyanti, NIDN. 0020105802 and Agung Sosiawan, NIDN. 0011127110 and Retno Palupi, NIDN. 0026107404 and Gilang Rasuna Sabdho Wening, NIDN. 0018088601 (2017) Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action Distribution of Universitas Airlangga Students Visiting the Dental and Oral Health Services. In: Proceeding lnternalional Conference: The 7th International Meeting and The 4th Joint Scientific Meeting in Dentistry. TIMNAS7- JSMID4, 1 . SCITEPRESS – Science and Technology Publications, Surabaya, pp. 51-57. ISBN 978-989-758-341-4

[img] Text (ARTIKEL)
jurnal 27.pdf

Download (226kB)
[img] Text (PEER REVIEW)
darmawan per 27.1.pdf

Download (309kB)
[img] Text (SIMILARITY)
10-Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action Distribution of Universitas Airlangga Students Visiting the Dental and Oral Health Services.pdf

Download (2MB)
Official URL: http://www.scitepress.org/PublicationsDetail.aspx?...

Abstract

From the results of RISKESDAS data, of 25.9% who had oral and dental problems in the last 12 months, only 31.1% received dental care from medical personnel, while the other 68.9% did not undergo any treatment. Overall EMD (Effective Medical Demand) in Indonesia is only 8.1%. EMD in East Java reached only 8.6%, while the active number of students of Universitas Airlangga were recorded to number as many as 30,430 students, but only 8.6% ever visited the dental service in PLK UNAIR. UNAIR students’ inclination to visit dental and oral health services can be observed by using the AIDA stages, so that healthcare practitioners can make appropriate interventions for UNAIR students to increase their visits to dental and oral health services. To determine the AIDA distribution (Attenton, Interest, Desire, Action) of Universitas Airlangga students visiting dental and oral health services, a cross-sectional study with 126 students of Universitas Airlangga was conducted. This research was an observasional descriptive study. The samples were selected by stratified random sampling. The research instrument was a validated questionnaire. Results: the AIDA distribution of Universitas Airlangga students visiting dental and oral health services gave results regarding stage of Attention (52.3%), Interest (47.6%), Desire (56.3%), and Action (48.4%). More than half of the respondents were in the stage of Attention and Desire but more than half of the respondents had not reached the Interest and Action stages of visiting dental and oral health services. The largest distribution of Universitas Airlangga students were found to be at the stage of Desire.

Item Type: Book Section
Uncontrolled Keywords: AIDA, Dental and Oral Health Services, Visits.
Subjects: R Medicine
R Medicine > RK Dentistry
Divisions: 02. Fakultas Kedokteran Gigi > Dental Public Health
Creators:
CreatorsNIM/NIDN
R. Darmawan Setijanto, NIDN. 0005106109UNSPECIFIED
NILNA NUR PUTRI, 021311133132UNSPECIFIED
Taufan Bramantoro, NIDN. 0022068403UNSPECIFIED
Titiek Berniyanti, NIDN. 0020105802UNSPECIFIED
Agung Sosiawan, NIDN. 0011127110UNSPECIFIED
Retno Palupi, NIDN. 0026107404UNSPECIFIED
Gilang Rasuna Sabdho Wening, NIDN. 0018088601UNSPECIFIED
Depositing User: Rudy Febiyanto
Date Deposited: 19 Sep 2019 21:09
Last Modified: 19 Sep 2019 21:09
URI: http://repository.unair.ac.id/id/eprint/86925
Sosial Share:

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item