EVALUASI PENGGUNAAN ANTIBIOTIK SECARA KUALITATIF PADA PASIEN PENYAKIT DALAM (Di Rawat Inap SMF Penyakit Dalam RS Bhayangkara H.S Samsoeri Mertojoso Surabaya)

MITA AYU ARDITA, 051511133119 (2019) EVALUASI PENGGUNAAN ANTIBIOTIK SECARA KUALITATIF PADA PASIEN PENYAKIT DALAM (Di Rawat Inap SMF Penyakit Dalam RS Bhayangkara H.S Samsoeri Mertojoso Surabaya). Skripsi thesis, Universitas Airlangga.

[img] Text
FF.FK.70 19 Ard e abstrak.pdf

Download (104kB)
[img] Text
FF.FK.70 19 Ard e daftar isi.pdf

Download (185kB)
[img] Text
FF.FK.70 19 Ard e daftar pustaka.pdf

Download (256kB)
[img] Text (FULLTEXT)
FF.FK.70 19 Ard e.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only until 19 November 2022.

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
Official URL: Http://lib.Unair.ac.id

Abstract

The widespread use of irrational antibiotics is a major problem in public health and patient safety, which results in widespread antibiotic resistance. The main problem of using antibiotics in this era is the determination of the type of antibiotic, dosage, interval, and route of administration. This research is an observational study to evaluate qualitatively the use of antibiotics using the Gyssens method. Collecting data in this study is done retrospectively during the period from 1 November to 31 December 2018. The study sample are adult patients in the inpatient ward of internal disease in RS Bhayangkara H.S Samsoeri Mertojoso Surabaya, which fulfill the inclusion criteria. The study aims to determine the percentage of rational antibiotics (category 0) and all types of its irrationality (categories II-V). Evaluation of antibiotic rationality using the Gyssens method is analyzed descriptively. The evaluation results of the use of antibiotics in 50 patients showed that 13% of antibiotic use is rational. In the other hand, as much as 87% of prescribing antibiotics is not rational namely (category VI) shows incomplete medic record data (2%), (category V) antibiotics giving is not accordance with indication (34%), (category IV) there are antibiotics alternative that are more effective (40%), (category II) antibiotics were given within incorrect dosages / routes / intervals (11%).

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information: KKB KK-2 FF.FK 70/19 Ard e
Uncontrolled Keywords: Infection, Antibiotics, Gyssens Metho
Subjects: R Medicine > RS Pharmacy and materia medica > RS1-441 Pharmacy and materia medica
Divisions: 05. Fakultas Farmasi > Farmasi Klinis
Creators:
CreatorsNIM/NIDN
MITA AYU ARDITA, 051511133119UNSPECIFIED
Contributors:
ContributionNameNIDN/NIDK/NUP
ContributorUNSPECIFIEDUNSPECIFIED
Depositing User: Dwi Marina
Date Deposited: 19 Nov 2019 02:48
Last Modified: 19 Nov 2019 02:48
URI: http://repository.unair.ac.id/id/eprint/91188
Sosial Share:

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item