PROFIL PERESEPAN OBAT ANTIDIABETIK ORAL DI BEBERAPA APOTEK DI SURABAYA UTARA

FAIZ ROSYIDA, 051011164 (2015) PROFIL PERESEPAN OBAT ANTIDIABETIK ORAL DI BEBERAPA APOTEK DI SURABAYA UTARA. Skripsi thesis, UNIVERSITAS AIRLANGGA.

[img]
Preview
Text (ABSTRAK)
gdlhub-gdl-s1-2016-rosyidafai-40375-7.abst-t.pdf

Download (194kB) | Preview
[img] Text (FULL TEXT)
gdlhub-gdl-s1-2016-rosyidafai-40375-18full.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
Official URL: http://lib.unair.ac.id

Abstract

Indonesia is one country with a high number of occurrences of diabetes, which was ranked 7th in the world after China, India, USA, Brazil, Russia, and Mexico. Diabetics in Indonesia is estimated at 8.3 million and will rise 71% by 2035 (IDF, 2013). Condition of diabetic patients different and more varied oral antidiabetic drugs and not many studies on oral antidiabetic medication prescribing patterns encourage researchers to conduct this research. The purpose of this study was to determine the oral antidiabetic drug prescribing profiles in 4 pharmacies in North Surabaya. This study is a descriptive and retrospective type. Data was collected by looking at the recipe months from July to December 2013 of each pharmacy, and then recorded on a collecting data table. The results showed that of the 8299 recipe served at a pharmacy, as many as 182 sheets of prescriptions (2.2%) containing oral antidiabetic drugs. Most prescribers are general practitioner (46.7%). Female patients (58,2%) more than men (24,7%). A total of 59.0% of oral antidiabetic prescribed by generic name and the other (41.0%) prescribed by trade name. Class of drugs most often prescribed is biguanide (56.6%) and sulfonylurea (39.3%). Metformin monotherapy is the highest therapeutic option in prescribing oral antidiabetic (39.6%), with a strength of 500 mg and rules of use 1dd1 (21.0%). Combination therapy is the most metformin + glibenclamide (30.8%). Writing the rules of use of oral antidiabetic drugs complete with how to wear is as much as 26.6%, the rest is not written how to use (73.4%). A total of 35.2% of the OAD’s recipes contain comorbid drugs. The highest comorbid drug based therapies is vitamin B (21.0%), while the highest comorbid drug based on therapeutic class is cardiovascular drugs (34.0%). In conclusion, the general pattern are in accordance with the OAD prescription diabetes guidelines from Perkeni 2011 and AACE 2013. In addition, there are indications of the changing trend of group therapy from metformin to sulfonylurea especially in the area of Surabaya.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Additional Information: KKB KK-2 FF.KOM.03/15 Ros p
Uncontrolled Keywords: Prescribing Pattern, Oral Antidiabetic Drug, Diabetes, Pharmacies in Northern Surabaya
Subjects: R Medicine > RM Therapeutics. Pharmacology > RM300-666 Drugs and their actions
R Medicine > RS Pharmacy and materia medica > RS1-441 Pharmacy and materia medica
Divisions: 05. Fakultas Farmasi > Farmasi Komunitas
Creators:
CreatorsNIM/NIDN
FAIZ ROSYIDA, 051011164UNSPECIFIED
Contributors:
ContributionNameNIDN/NIDK/NUP
ContributorWahyu Utami, Dr., Apt., MSUNSPECIFIED
ContributorGestina Nugraheni, S.Farm., M.Sc., AptUNSPECIFIED
Depositing User: Nn Dhani Karolyn Putri
Date Deposited: 26 Feb 2016 12:00
Last Modified: 21 Sep 2016 03:00
URI: http://repository.unair.ac.id/id/eprint/9330
Sosial Share:

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item